Tuesday 20 July 2010

20th July Final Update

Hi, I am now back from Brazil. I arrived safe and sound into England at half past 11 in the morning on Thursday the 15th July. It has been really nice coming back and seeing all of my friends and family again. I am still adjusting to life back at home but i will soon get back in the the swing of it.

The 4 months in Brazil was an amazing experience. I have learnt alot, met many new people and I feel that I have grown more as a person. I am very glad that I went on the project. It has been very strange to not be living with 9 great freinds 24/7 but it has also been nice to have time to relax and recharge. I really hope I can put everything I have learnt into practice back here.

Thank you for all your support and I hope to speak to all of you in person and tell you about the trip in more detail.

I will be putting pictures up on Facebook soon so look at them if you can at:

http://www.facebook.com/doney12791

Thank you for reading my blog over the last 4 months.



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment